30.1.12

shakespeare saatinizle trip-hop saatiniz çakışabilir, olabilir, telaşa mahal yok

A Hair On The Head Of John The Baptist by Saltillo on Grooveshark


Narrative:
The inspiration of the sonnets, was always somewhat of a mystery. All we know for certain is that it was written to a dark lady. A sonnet about jealous love. 

----

Ophelia:
(...) Their perfume lost, take these again; for to the noble mind. Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind. There, my lord. 
Hamlet:
Are you honest? 
Ophelia:
My lord? 
Hamlet:
Are you fair?
Ophelia:
What means your lordship? (...)
Hamlet:
I did love you once.
Ophelia:
Indeed, my lord, you made me believe so.
Hamlet:
(...) I loved you not.
Ophelia:
I was the more deceived.
Hamlet:
Get thee to a nunnery! Why wouldst thou be a breeder of sinners? (...) We are arrant knaves all; believe none of us. Go thy ways to a nunnery.
Ophelia:
O, help him, you sweet heavens!
Hamlet:
If thou dost marry, I'll give thee this plague for thy dowry: be thou as chaste as ice, as pure as snow, thou shalt not escape calumny. (...) Or if thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool; for wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them.

----

???:
(...) Hair on the head of John the Baptist. (x3)
(...) Hair on the head of John the Baptist. (???)
(...) Hair on the head of John the Baptist. Oh God!

Hamlet: 
(...) I loved you not.

----

Queen:
Thou know'st 'tis common: all that lives must die,
Passing through nature to eternity.
Hamlet:
Ay, madam, it is common.
Queen:
If it be,
Why seems it so particular with thee?
Hamlet:
Seems, madam? nay, it is, I know not "seems."
(...) seem, 
For they are actions that a man might play; 
But I have that within (...)

----

(...) Hair on the head of John the Baptist. (???)
(...) Hair on the head of John the Baptist. Oh God!
(Both lines: x4)

----

Henry V:
So, when this loose behavior I throw off 
And pay the debt I never promised, 
By how much better than my word I am, 
By so much shall I falsify men's hopes; 
(...)
I'll so offend, to make offence a skill; 
Redeeming time when men think least I will.

----

Judas, (???)

----

Prince:
For worms, (...) fare thee well, great heart. (...)
Adieu, and take thy praise with thee to heaven! 
Thy ignominy sleep with thee in the grave, 
But not remember'd in thy epitaph!

Gertrude:
This bodiless creation ecstasy
Is very cunning in. 
Hamlet:
Ecstasy?

Hamlet:
I must be cruel, only to be kind; 
Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind.

Henry V:
Presume not that I am the thing I was, 
For God doth know, so shall the world perceive,
That I have turn'd away my former self; 
So will I those that kept me company. 

Copyright by LyricWiki

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder